About Returns and authorisation
The Supplier is defined as Tech Recreation. The Customer is defined as the buyer of goods.
- A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the Supplier’s customer service department either by telephone, letter or email.
- The Supplier will not accept any returns unless they are notified to the Supplier within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer’s cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition (subject only to defects which have been notified to the Supplier in accordance with clause 2. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at the Supplier’s discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 15% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer’s account to cover the additional costs involved (such as, without limitation, repackaging costs and/or the carriage and associated costs of returning the Goods to the Customer). In addition, the Customer will be charged for any damage caused to the Goods whilst they were in the Customer’s custody or control.
- If the Customer fails to make Goods ready for collection on the return date agreed with the Supplier, the Supplier reserves the right to charge the Customer a handling fee.
- If, upon examination by the Supplier or the manufacturer, the retuned Goods are found not to be defective, the Supplier reserves the right to return the Goods to the Customer and to charge the Customer a handling fee equal to a minimum of 15% of the order value of the relevant Goods. In addition, the Customer shall be deemed to have purchased the replacement goods on these terms and conditions and the Supplier shall be entitled t