Lenovo Premier Support provides a dedicated, EMEA based advanced troubleshooting and end-to-end case management. The offering includes a direct access to highly trained experts who provide commercial enterprise level tech-to-tech support during extended hours. Customers can also take advantage of non-scripted real trouble-shooting communication and next business day remote & Onsite support with parts and labour.
- Local language, advanced technical support weekday 7 am - 7 pm (local time)
- Comprehensive hardware and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software support
- Single point of contact for simplified end-to-end case management
- Technical Account Managers for proactive relationship and escalation management
- Next Business Day Onsite labor and parts prioritization
- Standard suite of reporting (dispatching, parts quantities, service level, repeats, in/out warranty)
- Lenovo Commercial Portal for customized, secure online purchasing, reporting and product support3
- Options such as Premier Asset Tags to help with inventory management and Premier call center contact info
- A single point of contact in the support organization
- Improved productivity by minimizing time spent resolving issues
- Comprehensive issue resolution by an elite, EMEA-based team of advanced technicians
- An enhanced support experience by reducing support steps
Normal Delivery times are estimated between 3 to 7 days depending on the order size.